(Key Competitors, Global Market Share 2014, Global Segment Sizing 2014, Global Market Trending 2010-14, Global Segment Trending 2010-14)
Exchanges are actively diversifying in an attempt to increase revenue in new areas of business, as their more traditional operating segments have lagged.
Burton-Taylor delivers a comprehensive analysis of current and historical exchange share, demand segmentation and demographics, globally and regionally.
This 86 page analysis is sufficiently detailed to allow exchange trading, market data, listing or technology providers and industry analysts to clearly understand competitive positioning currently, historically, globally, regionally and within individual demand segments. The report will also enable exchange services or data users to make better informed, more confident and more appropriate trading, listing or purchase decisions, which could result in greater profitability.
This report includes quantitative analysis, detailed underlying data and important market observations.
- Thirteen company “Market Sheets”, each showing estimated global share, regional distribution, five-year performance trend, business demographics, recent acquisition history and revenue for the largest or most influential exchanges in the world.
- Five-year global and regional market share, trend data and growth charts for the thirteen companies included in the Market Sheets.
- Five-year segment sizing, trend data and growth charts for the major exchange industry segments.
- Five-year company market share and trend data for the major exchange industry segments, including share changes across the Americas, EMEA and Asia.
VIEW HIGH-LEVEL FINDINGS AND SAMPLE SLIDES FROM THE REPORT
To view high-level findings and sample slides from the report, download the Exchange Global Share & Segment Sizing 2015 – Information Kit.
- ASX Group
- Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE)
- CME Group, Deutsche Boerse
- Euronext NV
- Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing (HKEx)
- Japan Exchange Group (JPX)
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE)
- London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
- NASDAQ OMX
- Singapore Exchange (SGX)
- TMX Group
- Trading, Clearing & Settlement
- Market Data & Indexes
- Listings & Issuer Services
- Market Technology & Access
- Other Business Activities
- Exchange & Market Data Industry Analysts
- Private Equity Firms
- Investment Bankers
- Exchange Listing Professionals
- Exchange Trading Professionals
- Trading Venue Professionals
- Exchange Technology Professionals
- Market Data Vendors
- Product Managers
- Sales Managers
This report allows them to measure the penetration and growth of competitor services, evaluate the past success of company and competitor actions, as well as isolate and target new and changing growth opportunities.
This report allows them to determine the leading current, historical, regional and global share leaders within the segments they operate, as well as target a market leading vendor appropriate to their needs.
Yes. Burton-Taylor includes all underlying spreadsheet data and notes.
This report carries enterprise-wide or library distribution rights.