The global exchange industry saw multiple acquisitions, a significant number of product launches and several examples of regulatory and competitive maneuvering in 2018.
This 53 page reference details the key events impacting each of the major industry players and catalogs them into a single, annual, competitor timeline.
- ASX Group
- Bolsas y Mercados Espanoles (BME)
- Chicago Board Options Exchange (CBOE)
- CME Group
- Deutsche Boerse
- Euronext NV
- Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing (HKEx)
- Japan Exchange Group (JPX)
- IEX Group
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE)
- London Stock Exchange Group (LSEG)
- Moscow Exchange
- NASDAQ OMX
- Singapore Exchange (SGX)
- TMX Group
- Exchange & Market Data Industry Analysts
- Private Equity Firms
- Investment Bankers
- Exchange Listing Professionals
- Exchange Trading Professionals
- Trading Venue Professionals
- Exchange Technology Professionals
- Market Data Vendors
- Product Managers
- Sales Managers
This report allows them to quickly assess the impact of key 2018 events on the overall industry and to understand the affect on each of the major players within the industry, in order to target new and changing growth opportunities.
This report may be shared with “up to five users, within the same firm”.
Should you require enterprise distribution rights, the right to share the report or data with other firms, or the right to use the report or data in regulatory filings or publicly available marketing materials, please email email@example.com for pricing.