(Key Competitors, Global Market Share H118, Global Segment Sizing H118, Global Market Trending 2013-17 and H118, Global Segment Trending 2013-17 and H118)
In H118, global exchange revenues totaled USD16.9 billion, up 15.5% and on pace to reach a record annual total. Trading, Clearing & Settlement revenues are driving industry growth as rising financial market volatility supported sharp increases in global cash and related derivative markets.
Burton-Taylor delivers a comprehensive analysis of current and historical exchange share, demand segmentation and demographics.
This 41-page report allows exchange trading, market data, listing or technology providers and industry analysts to clearly understand competitive positioning currently, historically, globally, regionally and within individual demand segments. The report also enables exchange services or data users to make better informed, more confident and more appropriate trading, listing or purchase decisions, which could result in greater profitability.
This report includes quantitative analysis, detailed underlying data and important market observations.
CRITICAL: This report does NOT carry “enterprise” distribution rights. It may be shared with “up to five users, within the same firm”. Should you require enterprise distribution rights, the right to share the report or data with other firms, or the right to use the report or data in regulatory filings or publicly available marketing materials, please email email@example.com for pricing.
Other key Exchange industry updates: Exchange Global Share & Segment Sizing 2018 (Key Competitors, Global Market Share 2017, Global Segment Sizing 2017, Global Market Trending 2013-17, Global Segment Trending 2013-17.
- Analysis of the global exchange industry in H118 showing estimated global market share, revenue segmentation across 5 major business segments, and relative sizing comparison.
- H118 segment sizing and trend data for the major Exchange industry segments.
VIEW HIGH-LEVEL FINDINGS AND SAMPLE SLIDES FROM THE REPORT
To view high-level findings and sample slides from the report, download the Exchange Global Share & Segment Sizing 2017 – Information Kit.
- ASX Group (ASX)
- Bolsa Mexicana de Valores (BMV)
- Bolsas y Mercados Españoles (BME)
- CME Group
- Cboe Global Markets (Cboe)
- Deutsche Boerse
- Euronext NV
- Hong Kong Exchanges & Clearing (HKEx)
- Japan Exchange Group (JPX)
- Intercontinental Exchange (ICE)
- London Stock Exchange Group (LSE)
- Singapore Exchange (SGX)
- TMX Group (TMX)
- Trading, Clearing & Settlement
- Information Services
- Listings & Issuer Services
- Market Technology & Access
- Other Business Activities
- Exchange & Market Data Industry Analysts
- Private Equity Firms
- Investment Bankers
- Exchange Listing Professionals
- Exchange Trading Professionals
- Trading Venue Professionals
- Exchange Technology Professionals
- Market Data Vendors
- Product Managers
- Sales Managers
This report allows them to measure the penetration and growth of competitor services, evaluate the past success of company and competitor actions, as well as isolate and target new and changing growth opportunities.
This report allows them to determine the leading global share leaders within the segments they operate, as well as target a market leading vendor appropriate to their needs.
The data represented in the report is printed in the actual report and in the References. There is no separate spreadsheet delivered with this report.
This report may be shared with “up to five users, within the same firm”.
Should you require enterprise distribution rights, the right to share the report or data with other firms, or the right to use the report or data in regulatory filings or publicly available marketing materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.