(Industry Insight & Analysis, Global Desktop Market Share 2016-20, Global Business Area Desktop Sizing 2017-21e, Global Desktop Forecast 2021)
Financial market desktops totaled 1.7 million globally in 2020, with Refinitiv, Bloomberg and S&P Global Market Intelligence the largest providers.
The desktop business continues to evolve, with 2020 putting an increased focus on the technology component of the desktop. This report highlights how the desktop market reacted in 2020 and provides insight into Burton-Taylor’s view of what’s next for the desktop.
This 34 page analysis is sufficiently detailed to allow market data/analysis providers or industry analysts to clearly understand competitive positioning currently, historically, globally, regionally and within individual business areas. The report will also enable market data/analysis users to make better informed, more confident and more appropriate purchase decisions.
- Industry insight & analysis into the evolving world of financial market desktops.
- Global and regional market share, trend data and growth charts for the six companies included in the report.
- Business area sizing, trend data and growth charts for the major market desktop industry areas.
- 2021 desktop forecast with insight into what’s changing and in what areas of the industry.
- ICE Data Services
- S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Commodities & Energy
- Corporate (C-level suite & Investor Relations)
- Equities Sales & Trading
- Fixed Income Sales & Trading
- FX/Treasury Sales & Trading (FX Sales & Trading and Treasury Risk Management)
- Investment Banking (Investment Banking, Venture Capital, Private Equity & Research)
- Investment Management (Asset Management & Research)
- Retail Wealth Management (Private Banking & Retail Brokerage)
- Market Data Strategists
- Market Data Product Managers
- Market Data Marketers
- Market Data Sales Managers
- Market Data Industry Analysts
- Information Purchasing Managers
- Asset Managers
- Sales Desks
- Trading Desks
- Hedge Funds
- Retail Wealth Managers
- Corporate Treasurers
- Investment Bankers
This report allows them to measure the penetration and growth of competitor services, evaluate the past success of company and competitor actions, as well as isolate and target new and changing growth opportunities.
This report allows them to determine the leading current, historical, regional and global share leaders within the segments they operate, as well as target a market leading vendor appropriate to their needs.
This report may be shared with “up to five users, within the same firm”.
Should you require enterprise distribution rights, the right to share the report or data with other firms, or the right to use the report or data in regulatory filings or publicly available marketing materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
This report costs $6,500 and is available for immediate purchase.
This Burton-Taylor report is delivered in PDF format. After your order is placed you will be notified with instructions for downloading an ID/PW protected PDF file for each of the recipients sharing within your firm.