(Global Market Drivers, Global Market Share 2016-20, Global Revenue Mix 2016-20, Global Index Mix 2016-20, Key Competitors)
In 2020, global Index Industry revenues increased 9.7% to a record $4.1 billion, driven by increased asset-based fees from ETFs linked to ESG and factor indices. Burton-Taylor delivers a comprehensive analysis of current and historical index share, demand segmentation and demographics, globally and regionally.
This 83 page analysis is sufficiently detailed to allow index providers and industry analysts to clearly understand competitive positioning currently, historically, globally, regionally and within individual revenue segments. This report includes quantitatively analysis, detailed underlying data and important market observations.
- Thirteen company “Market Sheets”, each showing estimated global share, regional distribution, five-year performance trend, business demographics, recent acquisition history and revenue for the largest or most influential index providers in the world.
- Five-year global and regional market share, trend data and growth charts for the thirteen companies included in the Market Sheets.
- Five-year segment sizing, trend data and growth charts for the major index industry segments.
- Five-year company market share and trend data for the major index industry segments, including share changes across the Americas, EMEA and Asia.
- Center for Research in Security Prices (“CRSP, LLC”)
- FTSE Russell
- GKD Index Partners, LLC (d/b/a Alerian)
- Intercontinental Exchange
- S&P Dow Jones Indices
- Revenue Mix – Subscriptions, Asset-Based Fees and Other
- Index Mix – Traditional Equity Indices, Fixed Income Indices, Factor Indices, ESG Indices and Other Indices
- Index Industry Analysts
- Exchange & Market Data Industry Analysts
- Private Equity Firms
- Investment Bankers
- Product Managers
- Sales Managers
This report allows them to measure the penetration and growth of competitor services, evaluate the past success of company and competitor actions, as well as isolate and target new and changing growth opportunities.
This report allows them to determine the leading current, historical, regional and global share leaders within the segments they operate, as well as target a market leading Index provider appropriate to their needs.
Yes. The enterprise distribution version includes both the PDF and underlying spreadsheet data file.
There are two options to purchase this report. The report may be purchased in PDF form, which includes sharing rights for up to five users, within the same firm. Alternatively, the report can be purchased with enterprise distribution rights, which includes both the PDF and underlying spreadsheet data.
There are two options to purchase this report.
The PDF version, which includes sharing rights for up to five users, within the same firm sells for $7,500.
The enterprise distribution version, which includes both the PDF and underlying spreadsheet data sells for $17,250.