(Key Competitors, Global Market Share 2014, Global Segment Sizing 2014, Global Market Trending 2010-14, Global Segment Trending 2010-14)
In 2014, global spend on Media Intelligence and PR information & software was up 7.12%, as demand topped USD2.6b.
Burton-Taylor leads the industry in coverage, delivering the only comprehensive analysis of media intelligence and public relations information/software supplier share, demand segmentation and vendor demographics.
This 104 page analysis is sufficiently detailed to allow media intelligence and public relations information/software providers or industry analysts to clearly understand competitive positioning currently, historically, globally, regionally and within individual demand segments. The report will also enable public relations information/software users to make better informed, more confident and more appropriate purchase decisions which could result in greater profitability.
This report includes quantitative analysis, detailed underlying data and important market observations.
- Eleven company “Market Sheets”, each showing estimated global share, regional distribution, five-year performance trend, business demographics, recent acquisition history and revenue for the largest or most influential companies in the industry.
- Five-year global and regional market share and trend data for the eleven companies included in the Market Sheets.
- Five-year segment sizing and trend data for the major industry segments.
- Five-year company market share and trend data for the major industry segments, including share changes across the Americas, EMEA and Asia.
VIEW HIGH-LEVEL FINDINGS AND SAMPLE SLIDES FROM THE REPORT
To view high-level findings and sample slides from the report, download the Media Intelligence and PR Information/Software Global Share & Segment Sizing 2014 – Information Kit.
- Business Wire
- Gorkana Group
- iSentia Media
- Kantar Media
- NASDAQ OMX (PR Services Division)
- Precise Media
- UBM (PR Newswire Division)
- Contact Management
- Media Analysis
- Media Monitoring
- Press Release Distribution
- Social Media
- Media & Market Data Industry Analysts
- Private Equity Firms
- Investment Bankers
- Press Release Distribution Solution Vendors
- Social Media Management Solution Vendors
- Integrated PR Management Solution Vendors
- Journalist/Key Influencer Contact Management Solution Vendors
- Media Monitoring Solution Vendors
- Product Managers
- Sales Managers
This report allows them to measure the penetration and growth of competitor services, evaluate the past success of company and competitor actions, as well as isolate and target new and changing growth opportunities.
This report allows them to determine the leading current, historical, regional and global share leaders within the segments they operate, as well as target the market leading vendor most appropriate to their needs.
Yes. Burton-Taylor includes all underlying spreadsheet data and notes.
This report carries enterprise-wide or library distribution rights.