(Key Competitors, Global Market Share 2015, Global Segment Sizing 2015, Global Market Trending 2011-15, Global Segment Trending 2011-15)
In 2015, global spend on Media Intelligence and PR information & software was up 5.50%, as demand approached USD3b and the industry remained fertile ground for acquisition activity.
Burton-Taylor leads the industry in coverage, delivering the only comprehensive analysis of media intelligence and public relations information/software supplier share, demand segmentation and vendor demographics.
This 106 page analysis is sufficiently detailed to allow media intelligence and public relations information/software providers or industry analysts to clearly understand competitive positioning currently, historically, globally, regionally and within individual demand segments.
The report will also enable public relations information/software users to make better informed, more confident and more appropriate purchase decisions which could result in greater profitability.
This report includes quantitative analysis, detailed underlying data and important market observations.
- Nine company “Market Sheets”, each showing estimated global share, regional distribution, five-year performance trend, business demographics, recent acquisition history and revenue for the largest or most influential companies in the industry.
- Five-year global and regional market share, trend data and growth charts for the eleven companies included in the Market Sheets.
- Five-year segment sizing, trend data and growth charts for the major industry segments.
- Five-year company market share and trend data for the major industry segments, including share changes across the Americas, EMEA and Asia.
VIEW HIGH-LEVEL FINDINGS AND SAMPLE SLIDES FROM THE REPORT
To view high-level findings and sample slides from the report, download the Media Intelligence and PR Information/Software Global Share & Segment Sizing 2016 – Information Kit.
- Argus Group
- Business Wire
- Kantar Media
- Nasdaq (PR Services Division)
- UBM (PR Newswire Division)
- Contact Management
- Media Analysis
- Media Monitoring
- Press Release Distribution
- Social Media
- Media & Market Data Industry Analysts
- Private Equity Firms
- Investment Bankers
- Press Release Distribution Solution Vendors
- Social Media Management Solution Vendors
- Integrated PR Management Solution Vendors
- Media Analysis Solution Vendors
- Journalist/Key Influencer Contact Management Solution Vendors
- Media Monitoring Solution Vendors
- Product Managers
- Sales Managers
This report allows them to measure the penetration and growth of competitor services, evaluate the past success of company and competitor actions, as well as isolate and target new and changing growth opportunities.
This report allows them to determine the leading current, historical, regional and global share leaders within the segments they operate, as well as target the market leading vendor most appropriate to their needs.
Yes. Burton-Taylor includes all underlying spreadsheet data and notes.
This report carries enterprise-wide or library distribution rights.