This Burton-Taylor report gives an overview of recent research of interest to providers of Media Intelligence/PR Software and Information tools, serving public relations and communications professionals.
It highlights key research findings relating to
- Consumers, including shifting traditional and social news consumption patterns and changing levels of trust in news, institutions and spokespeople.
- Publishing and journalists, including information on the changed business outlook and evolving journalistic methods.
- PR/communications professionals, including top strategic issues, importance of different communications channels and changing areas of focus and future investment.
This 71-page analysis is designed as a strategic planning aid, to help Media Intelligence providers and their investors to gain a quick understanding of the current market environment.
The report is global scope and summarizes key findings from almost 50 sources. Research relating to the evolving impact of the coronavirus pandemic is included. Forward-looking insights are highlighted wherever available.
CRITICAL: This report does NOT carry “enterprise” distribution rights. It may be shared with “up to five users, within the same firm” via customized pdf files. Should you require enterprise distribution rights, the right to share the report or data with other firms, or the right to use the report or data in regulatory filings or publicly available marketing materials, please email email@example.com for pricing.
Other key Media Intelligence and PR Information/Software industry updates:
Burton-Taylor has published in-depth studies of multiple Media Intelligence and PR Software/Information companies and industry surveys. To view a complete list of Media Intelligence/PR Software services content, please look here.
- Media Intelligence Industry Analysts
- Private Equity Firms
- Investment Bankers
- Press Release Distribution Solution Vendors
- Social Media Management Solution Vendors
- Integrated PR Management Solution Vendors
- Media Analysis Solution Vendors
- Journalist/Key Influencer Contact Management Solution Vendors
- Media Monitoring Solution Vendors
- Product Managers
- Sales Managers
This report may be shared with “up to five users, within the same firm”.
Should you require enterprise distribution rights, the right to share the report or data with other firms, or the right to use the report or data in regulatory filings or publicly available marketing materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
This report costs $2,800 and is available for immediate purchase and download.
This Burton-Taylor report is delivered in pdf format. After your order is placed you will be notified with instructions for downloading an ID/PW protected pdf file for each of recipients sharing within your firm.