The media intelligence and PR information/software industry saw multiple acquisitions, a significant number of product launches and several examples of competitive maneuvering in 2017.
This 30 page reference details the key events impacting each of the major industry players and catalogues them into a single, annual, competitor timeline.
VIEW HIGH-LEVEL FINDINGS AND SAMPLE SLIDES FROM THE REPORT
To view high-level findings and sample slides from the report, download the Media Intelligence and PR Information/Software Global Share & Segment Sizing 2019 – Information Kit.
- Argus Data Insights
- Business Wire
- Kantar Media
- Nasdaq Public Relations Solutions
- Challenger Companies including
- Agility PR Solutions
- and others
- Contact Management
- Media Analysis
- Media Monitoring
- Press Release Distribution
- Social Media
- Media Industry Analysts
- Private Equity and Venture Capital Firms
- Investment Bankers
- Media Monitoring Solution Vendors
- Press Release Distribution Solution Vendors
- Media Analysis Solution Vendors
- Journalist/Key Influencer Contact Management Solution Vendors
- Social Media Management Solution Vendors
- Integrated PR Management Solution Vendors
- Product Managers
- Sales Managers
This report allows them to quickly assess the impact of key 2017 events on the overall industry and to understand the affect on each of the major players within the industry, in order to target new and changing growth opportunities.
This report may be shared with “up to five users, within the same firm”.
Should you require enterprise distribution rights, the right to share the report or data with other firms, or the right to use the report or data in regulatory filings or publicly available marketing materials, please email email@example.com for pricing.