SIP revenues totaled USD389.4 million in 2018, up 0.7% from the 2017 total.
Burton-Taylor is proud to introduce the Quarterly Review of SIP Revenue for U.S. Securities Exchanges 2018 report analyzing the SIP revenue sharing program for U.S. equity exchanges and transaction reporting facilities (TRFs). The report analyzes yearly quote and trade revenue and messaging data for Tape A, Tape B and Tape C equity securities. The report also provides historical annual revenue and messaging totals for the 2009 to 2017 period, as well as an analysis of each exchange holding company’s activity in 2018.
The report analyzes revenue for the following U.S. exchange holding companies and transaction reporting facilities (TRFs):
- Nasdaq LLC: Includes revenue for the NSDQ, BX and PSX exchanges, as well as the NASDAQ TRF.
- Cboe Global Markets: Includes revenue for the BZX, CBSX, EDGA, BYX, and EDGX exchanges.
- NYSE: Includes revenue for the NYSE, NYSE National, ARCA, NYSE Chicago, and AMEX exchanges, as well as the NYSE TRF.
- IEX: Includes revenue since 2016 when IEX became a registered securities exchange.
- CHX: Includes revenue for the CHX exchange (prior to being acquired by Intercontinental Exchange).
CRITICAL: This report does NOT carry “enterprise” distribution rights. It may be shared with “up to five users, within the same firm”. Should you require enterprise distribution rights, the right to share the report or data with other firms, or the right to use the report or data in regulatory filings or publicly available marketing materials, please email email@example.com for pricing.
For the “whole story” on the Global Exchange industry, see the comprehensive, five-year, Exchange Global Share & Segment Sizing 2018 (Key Competitors, Global Market Share 2017, Global Segment Sizing 2017, Global Market Trending 2013-17, Global Segment Trending 2013-17 report here.
- Exchange & Market Data Industry Analysts
- Private Equity Firms
- Investment Bankers
- Exchange Listing Professionals
- Exchange Trading Professionals
- Trading Venue Professionals
- Exchange Technology Professionals
- Market Data Vendors
- Product Managers
- Sales Managers
This report may be shared with “up to five users, within the same firm”.
Should you require enterprise distribution rights, the right to share the report or data with other firms, or the right to use the report or data in regulatory filings or publicly available marketing materials, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for pricing.
This report costs $2,800 and is available for immediate purchase and download.
This Burton-Taylor report is delivered in PDF format. After your order is placed you will be notified with instructions for downloading an ID/PW protected PDF file for each of the recipients sharing within your firm.